I just did some research.
In the Trump presidency, the following mass shootings occurred:
- In November 2017, 26 people were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
- In February 2018, 17 people were killed at a high school in Parkland, Florida.
- In May 2018, 10 people were killed at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas.
- In October 2018, 11 people were killed at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- In November 2018, 12 people were killed at a restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California.
- In May 2019, 12 people were shot and killed at an office building in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- In August 2019, 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.
If you count those up, that’s 7 mass shootings throughout his entire presidency.
Now, with Biden, we’ve had 54 – in the last MONTH.
At least 37 people have died in six mass shootings in the US since the beginning of March.
The Gun Violence Archive says 147 mass shootings have occurred so far in 2021.
A mass shooting is defined where at least four people are killed.
Comment your thoughts below – is this a weird coincidence that more mass shootings have happened since Biden has been president?
Grab Your “Hell No, Joe!” Decal Below