President Trump Just Retweeted a video of the Antifa thug with his feet on fire, cut to the tune of “Footloose.”
This is literally WHY I have Twitter! LOL Follow me at @andythegunguy
I’m a die-hard Donald Trump supporter.
Today, supporting Donald Trump can be a death sentence.
The man who murdered a Trump Supporter in cold blood was killed by police…
…but he did an interview with VICE NEWS first…
WATCH: Inside the Mind of a Killer: Man Who Murdered Trump Supporter Interview
If the video does not play, click here to watch it on YouTube.
SHOCK: Watch As Kyle Rittenhouse Defends Life Against Mob; Convicted Felons
Video won’t load? Click here to watch on YouTube.
- Jacob Blake (black) was shot and paralyzed by (white) police officers. [An investigation confirmed he was ARMED with a knife]
- Rioters and looters immediately set out to destruction and violence
- Kyle Rittenhouse (17-year-old) was part of a team defending a local business
- Rittenhouse was first attacked by convicted pedophile (felon!) who was shot and killed in self defense, then attacked by two more felons (one who was armed with a handgun!)
WARNING: Whether You Are Charged or Not is NO LONGER About Right VS Wrong
I used to trust the law.
I used to believe that all I had to do was the RIGHT THING and the law would protect me.
Then, I lost my gun rights for 14-days after an ex-business partner decided to get some payback.
It cost me THOUSANDS in attorney fees.
That’s when I joined the USCCA.
Here’s how the USCCA Self-Defense Insurance works:
- You sign up at $22 bucks a month (or $247 per year if you pay all at once)
- If you get arrested or into any legal trouble, they cover your attorney fees up to $500,000
- They cover bail money up to $100,000
- $350 per day of paycheck replacement during court sessions
- $3,000 in hardship coverage
- $3,000 for therapy or other emotional and psychological support
- BOTTOM LINE: You stay protected and concealed carry with confidence
What’s the Difference Between USCCA and US Law Shield?
The major difference between the two: The USCCA allows you to choose whatever attorney you feel will defend your case the BEST. US Law Shield APPOINTS an attorney on your case.
US Law Shield also does not cover any hardship, paycheck replacement, or emotional/psychological support.
USCCA is the clear choice for protection.
It’s called the “Bill of RIGHTS, Not the Bill of Feelings.”
Fighting for our rights is a daily fight.
It’s time to raise up.
Support businesses that support us.
Support politicians that support us.
Support MUSIC that supports us.
That’s where Scotty Lee Williams comes in.
Good friend of mine.
Scotty just got signed by a firm out of Nashville.
Before he gets big… he recorded on my porch.
And you’re the first to see it.